Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's on My Hold List?

I wanted to try out a new feature...
I think it will be fun a lot of fun!
Each month, I'll let you know
"What's on My Hold List?"

One of the most beautiful things about working at our Library is that I know what's coming out and what we'll be getting and I can put the books on hold right away!
 
  These are some of the books that I'm currently waiting for:
 
Surrender by Lee Nichols
The Haunting Emma series, book three

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
 
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
 
Dead is a Battlefield by Marlene Perez
 

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Unearthly series, book two
 
*If you click on each title, it will take you to the book on
Amazon.com for more information. :)*
 
So, these are the books I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on...
what are YOU waiting for??

No comments:

Post a Comment